Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Mr. Literal's Life Lessons

I am so glad I had seen this before I got to work this week. On Tuesday, I get to work and about 3 hours in this guy goes and pulls the "I've had it up to here with you..." line. Some how I was able to keep a straight face and said the "Relative to what?" thing and it played out perfectly! The man was so confused that he ran away! After the man paced around the corner, I almost DIED laughing! Best Day Ever! Thank Egoraptor!

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3

Great

i had seen this when it had first come to newgrounds and didn't know how to respond, but now i feel that i can properly review this and give my true peace of mind. i think that was a Good and Thoughtfull ending to a seemingly retarted series. the series started out like an acid trip, and completely half assed, but this final part gave meaning and purpose to the seemingly pointless and profoundly sickening scenes of parts one and two. Your righting is res-cay and grotesque and i loved every second of part three. thank you for being an innovator and a visionary.

Resident Evil: TSR 1 Resident Evil: TSR 1

Great!

The Humor was top knoch. i really liked the fact that it had done some camio's of MGS and the old style cartoons. the one thing that i was disappointed with was that it was in polish. I personally speak russian, and when i heard the words it was a bittersweet laugh. In the end i give this european gem a 10 and a 5 on the vote!

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

Cool

That was Really cool. i like how instead of doing it on the PC you did it using paper and photo's. NIce

Zombies Bite (Teaser) Zombies Bite (Teaser)

All That And A Bag of Chips.

This is one of the greatest works of story and flash i have ever seen. Though This is only a "Teaser" i have seen this many times and i am hoping to see the actual video with the full story. Please make the finished Product. i can guarantee that it will win an award at the '09 NG Gold Awards.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

One of the greatest Flash Series of all time

This has got to be one of the greatest flash series of all time. Back when I first found the first one, i was young and didn't know the difference between something that should be praised and something that should be banned for all E-ternity, but i could see the shear awesomeness emanating from this series. The Graphics, the story, the constant beatings that link must endure, and the greatest part of all is the witty humor that just oozes from every pixelated poor.

The Hunt For Neji The Hunt For Neji

this is good

this is good but short and the ending is a little wierd!?!?!

Naruto Mix 2 Naruto Mix 2

Stop Making Crappy Flashes

Two in a row, what the fuck, you have crapped up the flash portal with crap like this!! Shame on you :-((

Snes737 responds: